Join Our Board
If you have skills that could strengthen our organization and contribute to our diversity, we invite you to apply to serve on our Board of Directors. You need to be able to commit between 40 and 60 hours per year and should have knowledge and experience that will help us improve the governance of Global Gathering Place. The GGP Board is determined by a membership vote at its Annual General Meeting.
To apply for a board position, please complete the online form below and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your interest and look forward to connecting with you soon.
By submitting this form, you consent to having Global Gathering Place collect and store this personal information. For questions, call us at 306-665-0268.
GGP Board Member Requirements:
- Saskatoon resident
- Committed to the work of the organization
- Knowledge and skills in one or more areas of Board Governance
- Willingness to serve on committees and attend respective meetings
- Regular attendance at monthly board meetings
- Attendance at the annual general meeting
- Being informed about and publicly supportive of the services provided by GGP
- Supports special events