Client Services welcomes newcomers and assists them with their settlement and integration needs and refers them to appropriate programs and services within GGP and in Saskatoon. GGP offers a wide range of programs aimed at increasing newcomers’ skill levels, social networks, professional networks, employment readiness, language ability, and general well-being.
If this sounds like you, come join our diverse team!
– Welcomes and registers new clients.
– Assists clients with forms and documents and navigating the various systems.
– Accurately assesses clients’ current situation and immediate settlement and integration needs and refers them to appropriate programs and/or services within GGP and the wider community.
– Provide ongoing support to clients.
– Maintain database and file management systems to track current participant progress, services received, and client resources.
– Produces accurate monthly reports.
– A University degree in the humanities, social sciences, or related area.
– A minimum of two (2) years of working experience in the human service field.
– Superior communication, organization, and presentation skills.
– Advanced MS Office skills, internet applications and database software.
– The ability to speak another language is an asset.
For a full job description please click here.