The Client Care Manager is primarily accountable for managing an evolving program and as well as a team of individuals who provide case management, life skills training, and health and mental health support to vulnerable refugees and immigrants. The Client Care Manager will be responsible for directing the Client Care team’s responsibilities to meet the needs of the clients, organization, and funders. It is essential that the Client Care Manager ensures the achievement of GGP’s mission and vision in accordance with policies and procedures determined by the Board of Directors.
– Develop strategies to achieve increased formal and informal partnerships;
– Promote a supportive and flexible environment so that clients’ individual settlement and integration needs
– Develop and oversee program operations through regular review and monitoring processes to ensure they reflect GGP’s vision of a holistic approach;
– Develop reporting guidelines and procedures according to requirements of funders and the Board;
– Conduct regular staff performance reviews and appraisals;
– Lead team meetings and delegate work to staff and manage their workload and output;
– Mentor and support team members and promote their personal growth and development;
– Identify, initiate, and foster successful partnerships with government agencies, not-for-profit agencies, educational institutions, and volunteers;
– Maintain an up-to-date and effective database management system;
– Produce accurate monthly reports;
– A Bachelor’s degree in Social Work and a registered Member of the Saskatchewan Association of Social Workers is preferred.
– A minimum of 3 years management experience.
– Strong background in case management or healthcare.
For the full job description please click here.