Cultural Health Navigators: Casual
GGP is looking for casual Cultural Health Navigators (CHN) who will help support healthcare providers to improve their ability to care for, communicate with, and understand patients from diverse backgrounds as well as support refugee clients to take a more proactive approach to their ongoing healthcare.
The CHN will be responsible for the following:
· Attend medical appointments with refugee clients;
· Provide language interpretation as needed;
· Identify and seek to resolve cultural tensions that may exist;
· Provide education and resources on health concepts to clients;
· Report to CHN Facilitator about the appointment (challenges, successes, etc.); and
· Attend all required and necessary training.
The ideal candidate will be able to assist with one or more of the following languages:
· Saho; and
If you are a caring and compassionate individual, who thrives off helping people and has great verbal communication skills, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with Joyce at 306-665-0268.
Job Type: Casual