Job Type: Full-time, contract (6 months)
Exciting opportunity for the creative and the bold! GGP is currently recruiting for a Digital Facilitator to fulfill a contact until March 31, 2021.
In this role, the Digital Facilitator will be instrumental in helping our clients thrive in their new home. By using technology and your creative side, you will create videos and other visual that assist our clients understand the settlement process, help them overcome their challenges, and bring the story of GGP to life!
The Digital Facilitator will also be responsible for the following:
– Plans and creates videos and other visuals based on real life learning activities that enhance student learning;
– Creates the script that will bring the story to life;
– Edits footage to create a seamless narrative;
– Adds music and other enhancements to enrich the virtual experience;
– Facilitates real-life learning experiences on a digital platform;
– Stays up to date on community resources to successfully help with content creation; and
– Blends online and in-person programming.
To be successful in the role, you must have experience as a videographer or in digital marketing, with creativity that has no bounds. Knowledge and understanding of the settlement sector would be an asset. In addition, it is essential to have a commitment to promoting environments where diversity in background, thought and practice is welcomed and valued. Familiarity with various editing and digital software is essential to ensuring a dynamic visual experience.
If virtual storytelling is what drives you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and three reference to us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to meet you!