Job Type: 30 hours per week
Summary of Role:
Would you like to pour your ample creative energy into promoting a non-profit organization whose mandate is to help newcomers make Canada their home? Do you have a flair for words and love to tell a compelling story? Do you love to jump around from one mode of communication to another and from one platform to another to make sure that an organization has a strong, recognized presence? Then please apply for this position!
The Community Development Coordinator collaborates works to develop and implement communication strategies and plans that further GGP’s strategic objectives, including the following and more:
- Enhances GGP’s brand
- Designs and updates an effective social media strategy across popular platforms including the GGP website
- Creates and identifies social media trends
- Helps create and distribute newsletters, blog posts, membership campaigns, etc.
- Tracks, amalgamates, and analyzes data
- Builds partnerships
- Remains up to date on current fund development programs, practices, and procedures
- Assists with event planning