The health and safety of clients, volunteers, and staff is always our main priority. Following official recommendations to support our community—both local and global—in light of COVID-19, we are changing the way programs and services are offered.
We are implementing the following changes:
- As of Thursday, March 19, all LINC and Stage 1 & 2 classes will stop on-site and move to online versions.
- As of Sunday, March 22, all on-site group activities are cancelled. We offer many programs online–please see our monthly calendar.
- We are modifying our client registration process. Those who would like to become clients can now fill out our online New Client Registration form.
- We will continue to provide critical and urgent services that support new and high-needs Government-Assisted Refugees (GARs)
- We are offering remote support for documents, including: housing challenges and applications, Service Canada benefits (Canada Child Benefit, Canada Pension Plan and Old Age Security, Employment Insurance), Saskatchewan Income Support (SIS); tax information, applying for tests (CELPIP, IELTS), and citizenship eligibility and requirements
Every effort will be made to communicate with our valued clients and community as the situation evolves. We wish you and your loved ones health and comfort during this time, and encourage everyone to follow recommended practices including staying home.
- Government of Canada: Know the facts about COVID-19
- Government of Saskatchewan: COVID-19 information and updates from the Government of Saskatchewan