Are you a Permanent Resident and between the ages of 17 and 30?
Would you like some help to reach your goal of completing your education or finding a fulfilling career?
Participants are guided through a series of hands-on workshops and presentations where they set short-term and long-term goals. Breaking Ground empowers young adult clients to break into the job market and begin their journey towards finding a meaningful career in Canada.
- Goal setting and action planning
- Résumé writing and job searching skills
- Career and education options
- Interview prep and workplace skills
- self-discovery: skills, strengths, and dreams
Includes inspirational guest speakers, field trips, and much more!
To register, stop by the main office or call 306-665-0268.