Part-time childcare staff needed for children of adult students participating in our LINC classes. This is a part-time, with possibility of full-time, position.
Duties include creating and implementing activities that support a child-centred approach and promote the development of newcomer children; maintaining relevant records; and attending meetings as directed by the manager.
- Early Childhood Education III (ECE 3)
- Two years experience working in the child care field
- If English is not the first language, at least a CLB 5 for Speaking and Listening and a 4 for Reading and Writing
- Understanding and awareness of settlement issues and the concerns of newcomer children and parents
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Criminal and Child Abuse Registry check
- Professional certification and managerial experience are assets, but not required
Applicants will need a current Police Record Check and should submit their resumes along with three references to email@example.com.