We are proud to offer a wide variety of programs and services that ensure we have something for everyone! We welcome all immigrants and refugees regardless of how long you’ve been in Canada, your immigration status, age, or gender. Our offerings include:
- One-on-one assistance
- English classes
- Opportunities for social connection
- Services for refugees
You can view our monthly calendar here.
To make sure clients are able to access our programs and services, we work hard to offer supports that break down barriers. These supports include childminding, transportation, and interpretation services. To access our services, you must first register as a client. There are two ways to register:
Option 1: Register online
- Complete our online registration form and a GGP staff member will reach out to you.
Option 2: Register in-person (not currently available due to COVID)
- You can drop-in anytime we’re open to register: Monday through Thursday between 9am and 8pm, and Fridays between 9am and 5pm.
- Our address is 100 5th Ave North, Saskatoon, S7K 2N7.
- The exact documents that you should bring depend on your immigration status. For more information, please call us at 306-665-0268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org